How can I convince the judge to approve a granted amnesty for my family and me to stay in US to become citizen? 4 Answers as of January 31, 2011

We live in United States for 10 years and we are legal immigrant for three years until our visa expired. My father is deported away to apply political asylum for me because I am Deaf. In my country, there is no opportunity, no communication access and dangerous community for Deaf people. Many times people abused and robbed me because Deaf people tend to have lot money. My community is poor. I don't want to leave United States because there is an unique opportunity for me to become better and good person. I feel that United States is my real homeland because it helps me to become intelligent and helpful for everyone. Since my father left this country from this summer. I don't want to see my mom being alone and having bad health from being depressed. My brother is a born-citizen and I cannot wait until he is 18 to help us becoming a citizen. I don't want to wait too long. I need your help to give advice to encourage a judge to make good decision for us. I am disappointed about denied DREAM ACT but we work hard. It will be so much helpful and great if you help with this. Thank you and God bless America.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC
Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC | Lynne Feldman
As I am sure you appreciate these cases are very fact specific. We would be happy to consult with you on your options to remain - you may contact me as indicated below. We do charge for consultations but the fee paid would then be a credit toward the fees for your case. Are you in immigration proceedings already? If yes, where?
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 1/31/2011
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
Sounds like this is going to be very complicated case. More details are needed in order for a strategy to be developed. You are welcome to contact us for better assessment of your case. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 1/21/2011
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office | Jack C. Sung
You should discuss your case with an immigration attorney in person. Bring your documents regarding entry and any immigration applications that you have filed in the past. You should think about getting letters from doctors regarding your deftness.

You should also gather evidence of your claim that (1) there is no opportunity for deaf people in your country, (2) deaf people are often robbed in your home country, (3) the police is not able to stop the robbery or other harm to you, (4) your life would be in danger if you return to your home country.

Asylum usually has to arise out of government persecution, or lack of protection from the police. This is usually the hardest to prove. Also, asylum applications generally have to be filed within one year of entry into the US. You must also show a good reason why you did not apply for asylum within one year of entering the United States.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 1/21/2011
The Vega Law Firm
The Vega Law Firm | Linda Vega
I am not certain of all of the facts in your father's case or what country you are from, so I would need more information on this. Please tell me how your father was deported to be able to better understand your case.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 1/21/2011
Click to View More Answers: