How can I contact him to set up something so he can see her daughter without me since I have a no contact order on him? 5 Answers as of November 11, 2013

My ex boyfriend (father of my child) keyed my truck in an argument there was a no contact order put into place. I do not want to lift the no contact order. At this time, there is no court order visitation.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
John Russo | John Russo
No order no visits.
Answer Applies to: Rhode Island
Replied: 11/11/2013
Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC
Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC | John F Brennan
Make arrangements through a third party.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 11/7/2013
Warner Center Law Offices of Donald F. Conviser
Warner Center Law Offices of Donald F. Conviser | Donald F. Conviser
Have a friend or relative contact him to set up the visitation and provide the visitation transportation.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 11/5/2013
Peters Law, PLLC
Peters Law, PLLC | Mark T. Peters, Sr.
You can't. It will be up to him to get an attorney or start the process for him to see his daughter. I suppose you could file for child support. That might get him moving.
Answer Applies to: Idaho
Replied: 11/5/2013
Simpson Law Office, PLLC | Alexander J. Simpson, III
If there is no current court order for visitation, this is not your problem. If he wants to see his daughter, he'll need to hire a lawyer and take you to court.
Answer Applies to: Mississippi
Replied: 11/5/2013
Click to View More Answers: