How can I collect on a court ordered payment? Posted on October 12, 2010

What steps can be taken when a person is court ordered to pay you $1,000.00 in damages and has made no attempt to pay this money? He will no longer take my phone calls and refuses to answer his home residence.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: