How can I clear up an old DUI and failure to appear from a different state? Posted on April 22, 2011

I really want to clear this Hartford, CT. charge up and get my drivers license here in Wyoming were I now live. I have tried to talk to the courts directly but they never get back to me. The last attorney I talked to wanted a $1500 retainer up front. All I could do was half with payments on the rest. This was unacceptable to him. What I'm wondering is, is there anyone in Hartford willing to take this on and help me clear it up? I would think the courts would want this settled also. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: