How can I clear a bench warrant for a civil case if there is a CASH ONLY bond? Posted on November 18, 2010

I was issued a bench warrant for a FTA on a Civil lawsuit. I called in at specified time, waited on hold for 45min and released the call as I informed the secretary I would need to due to a job interview. I called back within 30min and was told I would receive a warrant with a CASH ONLY bond in the amount of the suit. I have nowhere close to the required amount to clear this. I have made every attempt to clear it with the judges secretary but she is less than helpful to say the least. I filed a motion to quash and was told by secretary she "would make sure it was placed at the bottom of the pile". I am to start my job on Monday and need to get this cleared. I have exhausted all avenues and I do not know what to do next.