How can I check criminal trespass charges? 5 Answers as of September 16, 2010

I was arrested for criminal trespass over three years ago in 2007. I posted bond and never got anything else from the court such as a court date. How can I find out if the case was dropped to make sure that my record is clean? This all happened in California.

Contact the clerk in the county that you were arrested in. Contact me if you need an attorney to help with your options.
Law Office of Geoffrey M. Yaryan
Law Office of Geoffrey M. Yaryan | Geoffrey M. Yaryan
Usually when you post bond the bail bond person informs you of a court date. If the case has not been filed by now the statute of limitations for misdemeanors has run. If it was filed and you didn't appear there will be a warrant for your arrest.
Law Office of Joe Dane
Law Office of Joe Dane | Joe Dane
The most direct is to either check with the clerk of the Court (in person or online if available) or the prosecutors office.

Or if the County where this happened has access to warrant checks on the Sheriff department website, you cab check that way.
By contacting the criminal clerk of that court and having the record checked. If there is a warrant out for your arrest, be prepared to go into court that day and start solving your problem. Most people hire an attorney to help them with all this, to avoid the risk of being cuffed and jailed. If serious about doing so, feel free to contact me.
Hale Law Group
Hale Law Group | Joshua D. Hale
You can hire an attorney, or you can go to the Sheriff who will likely arrest you. Sorry to be so blunt, but the case was probably not dropped if you posted bond.