How can I charge my ex boyfriend of raping me? 1 Answers as of July 26, 2011

My ex boyfriend raped me. We've texted about it but I deleted all of them. So I don't have any proof. It was less than a year ago. Is there anything I can do? He spent the last few months making me think it was my fault so I didn't report it.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of B. Elaine Jones
The Law Office of B. Elaine Jones | B. Elaine Jones
You should check with your mobile phone provider, many of them can retreive and print your text messages for you. They may charge you for this but many providers have the capability. If you can get the printed text messages take them to the State Attorney and see what they will do. If he admits that he raped you in the text messages they may be willing to prosecute. Good Luck.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 7/26/2011
Click to View More Answers: