How can I change a tax lien? 1 Answers as of May 11, 2011

I have a tax lien. I don't have the money to pay my back taxes. What do I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
David Hoines Law
David Hoines Law | David Hoines
You can apply for a compromise, but such is difficult after 10 years lien dissolves unless renewed.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 5/11/2011
Click to View More Answers: