How can I change my wifes student status? 1 Answers as of March 21, 2011

I am permanent resident and I married my girlfriend who entered US through student.she was out of status while she was processing for her can she regain her status? Is there any possibility I can petition her currently?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
If you were citizen, her overstaying would be forgiven. But now it looks like you have a problem. If you can get her to volunteer to departure, she may have a chance to come back on green card. As far as how to do it, you are welcome to schedule a consultation with us. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/21/2011
Click to View More Answers: