How can I change my B1/B2 visa to a Permanent visa? 1 Answers as of April 13, 2011

I have a b1/b2 visa. How can I change it to Permanent visa?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Calderón Seguin PLC
Calderón Seguin PLC | Ofelia L. Calderon
You can only change from a non-immigrant visa if you have a way to get the permanent visa, meaning some sort of immigrant visa petition. That means either a family based petition or an employment based petition usually. Do you have one of these pending or one in the works?
Answer Applies to: Virginia
Replied: 4/13/2011
Click to View More Answers: