How can I bring my son to live in the US? 1 Answers as of March 04, 2011

He is a 2 year old from the Dominican Republic. His dad is Dominican and I am Haitian so he was born in the Dominican Republic. I have been in the US for almost 3 years and am a resident.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC | Louis M. Piscopo
How did you become a Legal Permanent Resident? If through a petition that allows derivative beneficiaries your son may be eligible to immigrant now. If not, they you have to file an I-130 petition for him. It will take about 4 years. You can speed it up becoming a US Citizen and they upgrading his petition.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/4/2011
Click to View More Answers: