How can I bring my sister to the USA if I am on an H4 visa? 2 Answers as of February 21, 2011

I am on H4 visa and living in US for 3 yrs and my husband is on H1 visa and living in US for 7 years, I would like to bring my sister to the US . How can I do that?

Your sister would need to independently qualify for her own nonimmigrant visa. I would need more details to know what country she is from, her education, background, length of time she desires to stay in the U.S., family and financial commitments to her home country, etc. If you would like a consultation on the facts of her specific case feel free to contact me as indicated below. I do charge for consultations but whatever you pay for the consultation would then be a credit toward the fees for her case if we are retained for services after the consultation.
You can invite her over for a visit. That's about it. Good luck!