How can I bring my minor son to the US? Posted on June 25, 2011

I'm a conditional resident in the US. I came here on a k-1 visa but I left my kids back home. They are on my filing, though. I want to get one of my sons here. He's 4 years old and I would like to get him here now. What should I do to get him here quickly? Will my husband have to help petition for my son too?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: