How can I bring my husband to the US as a green card holder? 3 Answers as of March 03, 2011

My husband was f1 visa. Month ago he was out of status and he leaved US after 35 days. How can I bring him into the US?

Assuming you are a U.S. citizen it is a multi step process 1) File an I-130 to show the relationship 2) Approved I-130 is sent to National Visa Center 3) NVC collects $ and immigrant visa forms for Department of State 4) Case is shipped to the consulate for medical and interview.

I would be happy to consult with you on your case. I do charge for consultations but whatever is paid for the consultation would be a credit toward the fees for your case if you retain us for further work after the consult. The consultation can be scheduled as indicated below by contacting my secretary, Janet, by phone or by email.
You have failed to clarify your own status in this question, i.e., U.S. citizen or not.
File an i-130 apply for a visa as a spouse.