How can I bring my foreign wife to the US? 3 Answers as of March 17, 2011

I married my wife in September 2009 in South Korea. We reported to the US embassy and never found time to get her visa started. Now I am working in Texas. I want to know if I can divorce my wife and remarry her in the US to bypass the immigration rigmarole that comes from us being married in Korea. Since we married in Korea, law states paperwork must be started and finished in Korea. Will divorce and then remarrying in USA bypass this?

If you are in the U.S. you can file the paperwork (I-130) in the U.S. and she will be processed for her visa in S.Korea. Divorcing and remarrying her in the U.S. will not speed up the process and will actually delay it, and cause problems.
File an I-130 since you have been married for over two years. Your wife can be given a visa. If you try your plan then you must wait an additional two years.
K1 visa is faster than CR1, period. I wonder what exactly are the issues you are facing. If you need assistance, you are more than welcome to contact us or email us.