How can I bring my fiance back to USA? 1 Answers as of August 15, 2011

I'm a 22 year old U.S. Citizen and i have been with my fiance for 5 years. He's lived in USA since he was 6 months old and he is 24yrs old now and was deported three months ago to mexico. His mom filed a case for him when he was a minor. He received a notice to appear and court hearing when he was a minor and he never presented himself because they moved & his mom refuse to update any formation. I hired a lawyer & she filed to reopen the removal proceedings. Texas judges are so difficult and have no consideration in how much damage this has cause me and my fiance. Our case got denied. I am so depressed & exhausted. This has made my life miserable.. the law is getting worse. What to do after a case gets denied? I don't know if any petition or form will bring my baby back a.s.a.p?

He will not get a waive for a K-1, but may for a K-3. It also depends on what was filed for him and his immigration and criminal violations.