How can I bring my Chinese wife to the US? 5 Answers as of January 20, 2011

I am retired, I can't show even support money, how can I bring my new from China to the US?

Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A.
Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A. | Carlos Sandoval
We need to know what's your immigration status. The fact that you don't work is not decisive since you can get an sponsor to sign the affidavit of support.
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
You will need to get a co- sponsor.
Calderón Seguin PLC
Calderón Seguin PLC | Ofelia L. Calderon
You will need to get a joint sponsor to assist you by completing another I-864 if you do not have sufficient income for the two of you.
Unless you have sufficient assets to qualify in lieu of income, or you can include a household members income, you will have to find a co-sponsor willing to sign and file an Affidavit of Support. To determine how much assets you need, or who qualifies as a household member review the instructions for Form I-864. It can be found under FORMS at USCIS.gov.
File I-130 and work on I-864. I am Chinese speaking attorney located in Florida. If you need help with I-864, please give us a call.