How can I bring my boyfriend to the united states? 3 Answers as of November 09, 2010

I am a blue card holder with a passport. How can I bring my boyfriend here to the United States?

I assume that by "blue card" you mean that you are a legal permanent resident (LPR), what is commonly called "a green card." You are able to petition for a husband to become a legal residence, but he will be given a priority position, based upon the date your petition was marked as filed by the US CIS. However, it does not refer to your boyfriend in the single status he holds now. If you wish to discuss the issues you have further, e-mail or call to schedule a consultation. Best to you.
You cannot bring a boyfriend to the US in any case. You must have a qualifying family relationship like marriage in order to be able to petition a relative, such as a husband. IF you are a green card holder (permanent resident), you can do so but it takes longer than if you are a citizen of the US.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office | Jack C. Sung
If you have a US passport, contact my office and I can get your boyfriend a visa to come to the United States.