How can I bring the love of my life to the US? 1 Answers as of November 07, 2017

I am trying to bring the love of my life to the US. I am handicapped. I use a walker and I could not sit on a plane for fifteen hours. We are very much in love but I am not able to go to her. Can you help us? Thank you for your time.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C.
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C. | David Nabow Soloway
I assume that you are a U.S. citizen and you plan to marry the foreign national who is the love of your life. Significantly more information would be needed, however, in order to provide a legal analysis of ways your fiance may be able to attain immigration benefits, ultimately resulting in becoming a naturalized citizen. There really is no substitute for you and your fiance to consult with an immigration attorney who, after learning all of the relevant information, could advise about eligibilities, options and strategies to attain your goals, and who then could offer legal representation in the often complex application process.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 11/7/2017
Click to View More Answers: