How can I become a resident if I have a NATO-2 visa? Posted on July 01, 2011

I live in the US for almost 6 years with a NATO-2 visa. I work for the German air force and would like to immigrate to the US. My visa will end next year when I get out of the military service. Is there a way to become a permanent resident or to get a green card other than marriage or the green card lottery?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: