How can I become a legal resident of the US? Posted on May 23, 2011

I am tired of getting illegal drivers licenses and social security cards. I want to be a legal resident and will pay taxes if my wife and three girls will be allowed to stay here in the United States. I will do whatever is needed to do this except I will not serve in the military. Please let me know what I can do to obtain legal status except for joining the military

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: