How can I be compenstated if my employer forced me to resign? 1 Answers as of January 21, 2011

One organization gave me employment offer letter which I was supposed to report on the 15Th Jan 2011. It was stated the employment contract will be effective subject to receiving visa. Unfortunately visa application was not approved. I am now jobless.

The whole process was very fast which was only less than two weeks which some one informed me to resign from my employer immediately so as to allow them to process new visa application

What can I do to get my compensation because they caused me to resign from my genuine employer now will cost me even more than four months to get another job.

Diefer Law Group, P.C. | Marcelo Dieguez
Unfortunately, if a condition of your employment was obtaining a Visa, and you did not obtain a Visa, they there may not be much you can do.