How can I be arrested with possession and 2 months later, with manufacturing using the same dope against me to get the manufacturing charge? 1 Answers as of July 06, 2016

I was stopped one Friday afternoon after dropping my cousin off at his truck. He needed a ride from drugstore. I was stopped less than two miles after he got out for switched tag on a truck I had bought 5 days prior and was unaware of this fact. The officer gave me 3 tickets for switched tag, no Insurance, and no driver’s license. I signed tickets but he refused to let me go. At this point, I was informed that it was more to it . It was about a box of cold pills my cousin purchased and left in the seat of my truck which the officer claimed I was going to make meth with. He asked to search my truck 3-4 times which I refused. Then I was forced out so he could do a cosmetic search of the inside before towing which I refused. After searching, he found two baggies one of the two tested positive for meth, the two together weighed approximately 2 grams. The cold pills left by my cousin and a 3 week old receipt for lithium batteries in door of truck. Was the search not illegal? Would that not be double jeopardy?

No. You need to sit down with an attorney and go over the facts. Way too much to go over on this site.