How can I avoid unnecessary deportation? 1 Answers as of May 09, 2011

I am pregnant and engaged to a person who just finalized his divorce (hasty attorney) before his I-485 was granted. He has lived here for 3yrs., has an excellent reputation and hard working. Everything is getting ready to expire on him and before they start the deportation process, I would just like to know if there is anything we can file to stop that process such as I-245 or waiver of inadmissibility since I’m having problems with my pregnancy? Please help.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
You are not married to him yet so I am afraid you are in no legal position to help him. Your facts are not clear. You should ask him to talk to an immigration lawyer for consultation.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 5/9/2011
Click to View More Answers: