How can I authorize my work permit if my wife withdrew her petition? 6 Answers as of July 03, 2013

My wife petition me for about 5 yrs. I never got my conditional green card since then. I always renew my work authorization card every year. Now my wife withdrew her petition last February of this year and I can't renew my permit because of the withdrawal . I have waited for 11 yrs to be legal and I was legally working for 5 yrs. I already ask two lawyer about my situation and they both said that I'm all screwed.but I think I should have some sort of amnesty because the immigration never grant me conditional card and green card.5 yrs I worked legally and now I'm back from being illegal .can anyone help me ?

If your case took 5 years and still not approve, I suspect that CIS had certain doubts about your marriage. Or maybe you needed a waiver which was not approved. Regardless, if your wife withdrew the petition, you will not get any more benefits.
Calderón Seguin PLC
Calderón Seguin PLC | Ofelia L. Calderon
You cannot get your work permit based on the situation you described below and you do not have some sort of amnesty because there isnt one. If there is something to be done, you have not included any relevant information in your post. I suggest you ask lawyers about new possibilities rather than relying on your wife who has withdrawn her petition.
Christian Schmidt, Attorney at Law
Christian Schmidt, Attorney at Law | Christian Schmidt
I am afraid the two colleagues are right. Nothing you can do about it.
Law Office of Nora Rilo
Law Office of Nora Rilo | Nora Rilo
Unless your wife was abusive, physically or emotionally, you don't have options. If she was abusive you could self petition as a battered spouse. Otherwise, you have no options.
Kazmi & Sakata
Kazmi & Sakata | Harun Kazmi
I am sorry your case never got processed. However, there is no amnesty for waiting. You needed to have it fixed while it was pending. There are no options except another bona fide marriage.