How can I approach snitching as a sentencing alternative? 1 Answers as of November 10, 2016

I was arrested for DUI and misdemeanor possession of marijuana. Can I ask to 'snitch' on someone to make a deal or reduce my sentence if I wasn't approached or offered that option already? The information is a major cocaine operation in my area that I know who runs and where.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ferguson & Ferguson
Ferguson & Ferguson | Randy W. Ferguson
Have your attorney contact the district attorney to get it set up.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 11/10/2016
Click to View More Answers: