How can I apply for a n-400 form? 3 Answers as of July 25, 2011

I want to apply for n-400 form. I received my green card in 2008 but on the card it says I am residence since 2001 ( the date i enter the united states) I travel from 2003 untill 2006 with a travel document ( more than 2 year trip ) and renew travel document to enter us again, but after 2006 I did not take any trip more than 6 month and only 3 trip. Do I have to list the trip i have taken out side US before 5 years (before 2006 ) or only the last 5 years ( in the application it says trip since become a permanent resident )

Go back 5 years from the date you are filing and note the form for the time outside the US.
If there is a mistake on your green card, you will want to make sure to disclose that when you file, so that your travel dates are not interpreted as a failure to disclose required information.
The question is clear. Is there any reason you do not want to answer the question correctly?