How can I apply for a n-400 form? 3 Answers as of July 25, 2011

I want to apply for n-400 form. I received my green card in 2008 but on the card it says I am residence since 2001 ( the date i enter the united states) I travel from 2003 untill 2006 with a travel document ( more than 2 year trip ) and renew travel document to enter us again, but after 2006 I did not take any trip more than 6 month and only 3 trip. Do I have to list the trip i have taken out side US before 5 years (before 2006 ) or only the last 5 years ( in the application it says trip since become a permanent resident )

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Fong & Associates
Fong & Associates | William D. Fong
Go back 5 years from the date you are filing and note the form for the time outside the US.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 7/25/2011
Law Office of Christine Troy
Law Office of Christine Troy | Christine Troy
If there is a mistake on your green card, you will want to make sure to disclose that when you file, so that your travel dates are not interpreted as a failure to disclose required information.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/25/2011
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC | Reza Athari
The question is clear. Is there any reason you do not want to answer the question correctly?
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 7/23/2011
Click to View More Answers: