How can I appeal a PFA? Posted on April 23, 2011

My kids mother filed a pfa on me. When I called her mother to ask to speak to my kids when we went to court her attorney said that if I didnt agree to there terms I would be charged with a violation. I agreed to every other week visitations with but a wont more please help never touched or threatening her?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: