How can I appeal a default judgment for a debt that is not mine? Posted on May 06, 2011

I recently learned that my name was being used in hospitals in Washington and Oregon. Now I am being garnished for debt that is not mine.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: