How can I adopt a child and gain custody rights without the consent of the absent parent? Posted on July 12, 2011

I live in MS, my husband wants to adopt my 2 girls how do I go about doing that when the absent fathers with no consent?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: