How can I adjust my status? 4 Answers as of July 11, 2013

On 2002 i entered the us with somebody else's passport, how can i adjust my status?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
You will need a waiver under INA 212i for fraud/misrepresentation.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/20/2011
Pacifica Legal Services
Pacifica Legal Services | Floyd Fernandez
One more time, Mr. Sterling Sanchez (you have been outed because you did it before). You can't do it. You committed document fraud, it will subject you to being placed in prison, fined, along with the person who gave you the passport and other documents, and then removed with a permanent ban from ever being able to apply for an immigration benefit of any kind. Bye.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/20/2011
Lyttle Law Firm, PLLC
Lyttle Law Firm, PLLC | Daniella Lyttle
You will have to meet with a lawyer for this one. More facts needed.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 7/11/2013
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
That's fraud. ... you can't.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: