How can I acquire my friends belongings if he left his wife? Posted on August 13, 2011

I have a mentally challenged friend who is like a son to me. He left his house because he was being abused by the family of his wife. He began staying with his sister at the end of May. All he wants is his personal items, trophies, special olympics, fishing gear etc. Can they do this legally?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: