How can a grandparent get child custody of their grandchildren? Posted on March 15, 2011

I have 2 biologic grandchildren and one step grandchild that both parents are willing to give me custody of them, but I have no idea what to do? Do we have to go to court? Do we have to get social services involved? Also do I have right to the step grandchild (know since a baby) since his mother is going to give me custody? Please help not sure what to do and parents are not able to take care of them due to drugs. This needs to happen fast any ideas?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: