How can the father regain full custody of his children? Posted on December 16, 2010

Mother now has physical custody (lives with her mother)- dad visitation every other weekend. Mother is now in jail/going to jail - What does the father have to do to gain full custody the children? Can he take them without going to court?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: