How can European Union citizens get divorced? Posted on November 06, 2010

I am a German and my wife is a British and Russian citizen. We both have registered residence in Italy. She lives there, and I do not. Our marriage was registered in Russia in 1984. Since 1995 we do not live together practically, what would be the simplest way to divorce except that I pass her the second half of the property she (may) want, in order to agree.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: