How can the children ensure that they are placed on the deed so that they can retain inherited land? Posted on January 21, 2011

The land was left in the deceased name, and all that is being done is making sure the taxes are paid, but what is the process to get the deed in the children’s names and can they do this without getting a lawyer? The land was left with the mother’s maiden name and they are concerned that the mother’s brother or family will try to get the land issued to them. Please help. This is all the children have left to them.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: