How can child custody be enforced if someone is an illegal alien? Posted on April 19, 2011

My daughter is currently separated seeking divorce from an illegal alien. She already went to court and obtained custody of their 2 children. The husband is ordered to pay child support and was given visitation. He has indicated he will not pay because he is not traceable - works 'under the table'. He isn't honest about where he actually lives either. How do we enforce this and is this grounds for deportation?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: