How can child custody be determined for a prisoner? Posted on May 16, 2011

My fiance is incarcerated in a correctional facility, and she is wanting to get her son to live with her sister not his father. How would she go about doing this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: