How can an H1B visa holder bring a spouse to the US? 1 Answers as of February 22, 2011

I'm a H1B visa holder and currently based in USA. I met my soulmate on the net and now we have decided to get married. She is a Pakistani citizen and based in Lahore. My question are 1) What is the best way to bring her here 2) I'm currently holding my 7th year visa so if I step outside this country then I need to go for stamping.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
You seem to be at the last year of your h1b. The best way is to file for your green card or get another type of visa. The former is going to take up to 4 years.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 2/22/2011
Click to View More Answers: