How can an absent parent give legal rights over? 1 Answers as of May 16, 2017

My son’s father does not want to participate in his life and wishes I could no longer contact him. What can he sign so I can make legal decisions by myself? Like passport, name changes, medical decisions.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
You can request from the court sole legal and sole physical custody under the circumstances that you've laid out.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/16/2017
Click to View More Answers: