How are we going to repurchase or refinance my grandmother's house? 3 Answers as of November 01, 2013

My grandmother passed. We filed in probate court. The property foreclosed. Then it was bought by a mortgage association. We negotiated with mortgage association. We appealed to court. The judge ruled in our favor. The judge told mortgage association to negotiate with us. Now mortgage association has stated they don't want to and now wants to begin foreclose process all over again. We have financing as they asked. What do we do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Stephens Gourley & Bywater | David A. Stephens
Go back to the judge.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 11/1/2013
The Law Office of Darren Aronow, PC
The Law Office of Darren Aronow, PC | Darren Aronow
Then go back to the judge and let him/her force them.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 10/31/2013
Frank Law Group, P.C.
Frank Law Group, P.C. | David E. Frank
It's time to hire a lawyer in your area who specializes in mortgage foreclosure law.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/29/2013
Click to View More Answers: