How are my body parts worth? 2 Answers as of October 30, 2012

Injured on ay 9, 2002, injuries consist of both knees, both shoulders, titanium plate in neck, mid to upper back and reinjured low back.

Dwyer, Black & Lyle, LLP
Dwyer, Black & Lyle, LLP | Kevin Habberfield
Most likely nothing, your statute of limitations ran on May 9, 2005 (3 years from the date of the negligence). Unless some exception applied, there are many. Sorry. Good luck.
I am assuming that this is a worker's comp case that was filed timely. Otherwise, it's way too late. If you have a permanent injury, you may be able to get a "schedule award" which is based on a formula depending on the extent of your disability. But: you should get some advice as to whether the schedule award is your best option. Depending on your situation, you may be better off getting disability payments and having your medical expenses taken care of. Finally, you give us almost no information to answer your question; you tell us you have injuries to certain body parts, but you don't state what those injuries are.