Get I get a second DUI without losing my license? 2 Answers as of August 05, 2011

I wanted to find out what's my options on this second charge of DUI, I drive to work and school. Wanted to know if thats anything I can do get this 2nd DUI resolved without losing my license

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Healan Law Offices
Healan Law Offices | William D. Healan, III
The only way to keep your license is to win the DUI. Hire a good lawyer.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 8/5/2011
Atlanta Trial Lawyers Group
Atlanta Trial Lawyers Group | James R. Haug
Sounds like your best bet would be to appeal for a hardship license. You should retain an attorney immediately as you only have ten days to apply for an ALS hearing.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 8/5/2011
Click to View More Answers: