For the Date Claim incurred on Schedule F, can I put Fall of 2013 for a credit card? 13 Answers as of May 02, 2014

I am wondering if putting fall of 2013 would work for the date claim was incurred for a credit card. Because I have used the card over a period of a few months instead of a specific date.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Marlin Branstetter
Law Office of Marlin Branstetter | Marlin Branstetter
Use the last date you used the credit card for the date the debt was incurred.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/2/2014
Law Office of Susan G. Taylor
Law Office of Susan G. Taylor | Susan G. Taylor
If you're filing alone, you probably need a lawyer. But dates are not normally required for credit cards.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 5/2/2014
The Law Office of Darren Aronow, PC
The Law Office of Darren Aronow, PC | Darren Aronow
I doubt trustee will have a problem with that.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 4/30/2014
A Fresh Start
A Fresh Start | Dorothy G Bunce
The exact date doesn't especially matter on Schedule F and many people leave this information out entirely. But if you do enter information, put a month and year in, not a season.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 4/30/2014
Ronald K. Nims LLC | Ronald K. Nims
I generally just put 2013.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 4/30/2014
Click to View More Answers:
12 3 Free Legal QuestionsConnect with a local attorney