Filing for step parent, is she considered as immediate relative for immigration purposes? 10 Answers as of June 05, 2013

Depends on when the relationship was established. If before you turned 18, then yes. If after you turned 18, then no.
Kazmi & Sakata
Kazmi & Sakata | Harun Kazmi
Yes, if the marriage that created the step-relationship occurred before you turned 18, you may file the I-130.
Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
If the step child is a US citizen, then, the step-parent is deemed to be an immediate relative of a US citizen. In this context, note (a) the US citizen child must be unmarried and (2) the marriage of the step-parent with the US child's other parent must have been validly entered into before the child's 18th birthday. See. s.101(b)(B) INA. A petition thus filed by the US citizen child for his/her alien step-parent is properly considered under s.201(b) INA just like in any other family based petition.
Yes, assuming they meet the definition of a step-parent under the Immigration and Nationality Act.
That depends on when your parents were married (before or after you were 18), if you ever lived together (not an issue if married before 18), if you ever sponsored your biological mother, etc. I would urge you to have a full consult with a competent immigration attorney to determine full eligibility.