executor of estate Posted on December 15, 2010

My father passed away several years ago in Louisiana without a will. At the time of his death my brothers and I legally transferred all assets to my mother. She passed in October in Collin county Texas also without a will. I need to become the executor of her estate to handle remaining affairs. There is a bank account, annuity and credit card bills to settle. Please advise in detail what I must do.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: