E-2 Visa aside, what do I need when running my own business as a British National? Posted on May 22, 2011

I am currently a British National. I have looked into running my own cafe/bar restaurant in Texas and know the basics (Average of $50,000 needed to start, E-2 Visa required, etc.) but would like to know what else I will need to do between now and when I start the business? I aim to be there within 2-3 years, ready to start making the business plan a reality, so would like to ensure I can get everything possible ready for then or at least be prepared for things needed when I arrive and get started.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: