Does this mean I cannot take the kids out of state for vacation? 1 Answers as of September 08, 2017

I have a temporary injunction for protection from DV for me and my kids. Respondent was awarded continuance. In the paperwork, it states that the minor children may not leave the state with either PET/RES prior to the hearing.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
Yes, that is clearly what it means from your description. But I have not read it. When you want legal advice about a legal document, you have to provide it to an attorney. It would be best to get an attorney.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 9/8/2017
Click to View More Answers: