Does a theme park have the authorization to charge me with a DUI? Posted on August 10, 2011

I was at a theme park and I was drunk. I had a couple of drinks before I got there and according to the workers, I was being inappropriate. They called the police and the police wanted to search my car. They found the alcohol in my car and charged me with a DUI. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers:

Need more information on drunk driving law? Visit our free DUI resource page to learn more.

If you need immediate assistance, fill out a free case evaluation form to connect with a DUI lawyer in your area today!