Does someone have to pay child support if they give up their paternal rights? 1 Answers as of June 29, 2011

If my child's father gives up his rights does he still have to pay child support?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reeves Law Firm, P.C.
Reeves Law Firm, P.C. | Roy L. Reeves
Parental rights and the obligations of a parent (including the obligation to pay support) are tied together. Loose one, loose both, get one, get both.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/29/2011
Click to View More Answers: